Marmite and Brogues

Wednesday 23 October 2013

SOAP AND GLORY SUPERCAT LIQUID EYELINER


I haven’t worn liquid eyeliner since I was 13, and back then, pretty much the only liquid liner products on the high street were long tip paintbrush pens. Eventually I stopped because they weren’t very accurate and the formula made my eyes really sore. But just recently I have been craving a darker line and something that doesn’t smudge too much because of my oily lids.

Now, if you read through my blog, you will see how much of a huge fan girl I am about Soap and Glory products, so it makes sense that the first one I picked up was Supercat. Can I just say, it is GLORIOUS. It glides on really well and doesn’t drag. You can be as precise as you like as the nib is a long, thin felt tip style pen, and as you can see by the demo on my hand, there is a number of different line thicknesses. This is a great first liquid eyeliner starter as it’s just so easy to use and you don’t have to have a confident hand. Also, as I wear contact lenses, my eyes are prone to drying out very quickly, so I always look for eye makeup that isn’t drying or flaky and I can confidently say this doesn’t dry my eyes out at all! If you’re completely unsure of liquid eyeliners, Halloween is on its way, which makes a great excuse to try it out in your Halloween makeup for extra scary and dark eyes!

No comments :

Post a Comment