Marmite and Brogues

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Update!

Hi guys, apologies for my complete lack of posting since November! This is just an update to let you know that I'll no longer be posting on this blog. I completely fell out of love with blogging about makeup and fashion as I found I was spending far too much money on material things just so that I could try and give you guys some great content to read. You know enough is enough when you don't enjoy what you're blogging about anymore.

I changed my life back at the start of December by saying enough is enough with feeling constantly rubbish, tired and unfit, so I started seriously working out. I started going to the gym more often than usual, eating an entirely clean diet and investing my free time in running, sports and yoga. I have since then lost a lot of weight and fallen in love with blogging about fitness, inspiration, healthy eating and giving daily helpful hints on how to stay active.

Obviously, this is a huge change to what I was blogging about on this site, but if you fancy having a look at my new blog, I would be very grateful! As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the change. Thank you for reading!

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment