Marmite and Brogues

Wednesday 11 September 2013

TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF

OPI NAIL LACQUER IN A-TAUPE THE SPACE NEEDLE, SUZI TAKES THE WHEEL & UH-OH ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW

I’m gonna get straight to it and declare that autumn has finally landed here in England. In the last week, we’ve ran head first into stormy weather, autumnal leaves and I had that first delightful mug of hot chocolate when I came in from a wet, less than pleasant bike ride last night – it’s official, tights are back on the OOTD menu. To get things into full autumn swing, I have chosen three of my favourite fall colours from OPI that I shall no doubt be wearing to death – after all, nothing quite says the end of summer than gold, olive, burgundy and metallic! So with summer and its glorious weather out of the way, we have heeled boots, fedoras, pinafores and knee high socks on the horizon to look forward to. Also, I can finally start wearing the ridiculous amount of coats I have accumulated over the years! What are you most looking forward to wearing this season?

No comments :

Post a Comment